Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Sweater WIP 2

Here's the sweater. It's going pretty slow because, most days, I only find the time to knit one or two rows during a lunch break or whatever. I just hit my 2nd ball-o-yarn mark a second ago. Pretty exciting.
It's 12" tall, which means I have about 16" to go for this piece to be done.

Last weekend, Lacy and I enjoyed our 1 year anniversary. We wanted to travel a short distance away, but decided just to be lazy and stay at home, which worked out fine.

And we took lots of pictures of our cats.

2 comments:

leahnashsays said...

popple is getting so big!! :)

John said...

yeah it's exciting! he's a very nice looking cat. thanks for checking out my blog. popple is starting to solicit back rubs, but he's still very shy. you should come visit sometime!